# Make this Raksha Bandhan a memorable one.
Hope you all had a well-rested weekend. Sundays are certainly perfect for taking a downtime, to splurge in self-care, meet your besties for a brunch, or one could even cling to the cliched idea of ‘Netflix and chill’. Whatever it is, the sole idea is to unwind and reflect within. Well, my Sunday was different or rather nostalgic. I stumbled upon a stack of albums gathering dust and decided to take a trip down memory lane. That’s when it struck me that Raksha Bandhan is around the corner and I decided to leaf through the snippets of the beautiful bygone.
Brother sister bond is truly inexplicable. What’s more beautiful and heartwarming than commemorating this bond on Raksha Bandhan. I still vividly remember how excited I was to buy colorful Rakhi for my brother every year. In all honesty, I was even more excited anticipating what gift would I get in turn for tying the Rakhi to my brother. With the passing of time, things changed so did the sanctity of this ritual. Isn’t it great to have a brother to fall back on? To uplift you when you feel blue? To taunt relentlessly till you’re tickled pink? To fulfill your gazillion wishes and tantrums?
Well, today the odds are in our favour. Since work from home is in vogue, one could definitely spend quality time with their sibling. Here is a curated checklist that might help you to set the ball rolling on this Raksha Bandhan.
- First up, get dressed to slay. Get ideas from Pinterest and make it happen.
- Click fun pictures together, probably one could think of doing a reel together.
- Fancy a cake? Try your hand at baking. Irrespective of the outcome and the mess, there would moments that one could cherish for a lifetime. Chances are you might end up being a wonderful chef.
- Movie time: order in Favourite cuisine/ popcorn, watch a movie/series together. If you are as naughty as me you could go that extra mile to ruin the movie experience by telling them the spoilers first. LOL! And end the session with a classic pillow fight.
- Set up a zoom call with your cousins, revive nostalgic memories, organize a game night, and spoil each other with their Favourite food and gifts.
- Try pampering each other with a soulful skincare regime. what’s more, fun than applying a face mask together right? The bottom line is, make the day count.
For Unique Rakhi, Click this link: https://ohreally.in/listing/prakavi/
For Handmade gifts, products click this link: https://ohreally.in/listing-category/handmade/ you will definitely love them!!
Try them and give your reviews, these brands would be more than happy to get reviews from their customers. Appreciation is what lifts them and encourages them to extend their business and R&D.