Welcome to ohreally.in a portal run by APK Innovations (“OhReally.in”). OhReally.in is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any information you share with OhReally.in on ohreally.in (the “Website”).
4. What Information Is Collected
The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 defines “Personal Information” as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information you provide to OhReally.in and shall include, without limitation your name, phone number, your e-mail address, your financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment details, your email ID and password.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Non-Personal Information” shall mean information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes information from you, such as the type of internet browser you use, mobile device you use, your computer or your mobile device’s unique device ID, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer’s operating system, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. OhReally.in may also collect Non-Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by OhReally.in.
5.Collection of Information
OhReally.in may collect information from you when you register on the Website through your Facebook account or Google account or Twitter account or e-mail account, when you use the features on the Website, when you participate in surveys conducted by OhReally.in on the Website and when you carry out transactions on the Website.
You may be also required to provide your credit/debit card details. OhReally.in will use this information only for billing purposes. For your convenience and if permitted by you, OhReally.in will save the billing information in the event you would like to carry out any other transaction on the Website again.
You may use the Website without providing OhReally.in any Personal Information about yourself. However, you may not be able to access certain services of the Websites in case you choose to do so.
6. Use of Information
OhReally.in uses your Personal and Non-Personal Information for certain purposes including but not limited to:
- enabling you to use the Website;
- providing you with information about products and services available on the Website;
- resolving any glitches on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- improving your experience of navigating through the Website and carrying out transactions on the Website; and
- improving the services and content on the Website.
- Internal Business Purpose
OhReally.in may use your Non-Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving existing services and in identifying usage trends. This information helps OhReally.in to constantly improve, personalize and customize the products and services it provides to you.
7. Sharing of Information
OhReally.in may disclose your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Disclosure to Government authorities or as required by law
OhReally.in may share your Personal Information with Government and/or statutory authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. OhReally.in warrants that such information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure to Acquirers
OhReally.in may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of OhReally.in.
- Disclosure to Merchants
When you make a transaction on the Website, OhReally.in may disclose your Personal Information with the merchant, with whom you have entered into the transaction with, to enable the merchant to complete your transaction.
- Disclosure to Facilitate Payment
In order to process your transactions, OhReally.in may direct you to a payment gateway service provider of its own choice, which may have access to the Personal Information provided by you while making such payment.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
OhReally.in may engage third parties to provide various services to OhReally.in or collaborate with OhReally.in to host events. If any such third party must have access to your Personal Information in order to perform its services, OhReally.in will require that third party to enter an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Policy. OhReally.in may also share your information with third parties to conduct promotion and/or ad campaigns in case you have explicitly chose to authorise OhReally.in for sharing your information.
8. Protection of Information
- OhReally.in has taken adequate measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. OhReally.in takes adequate precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- OhReally.in assures you that your information is safe and secure. It uses industry standards, and physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep your Personal Information confidential and secure and OhReally.in shall not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy.
- At OhReally.in, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access to employees and other personnel or consultants on a need-to-know basis.
- OhReally.in uses the encryption technology, which helps to protect your payment information such as your credit/debit card number, credit/debit card expiry date, your CVV number etc. Please note that e-mails, messaging and means of communication with OhReally.in are not encrypted, and therefore OhReally.in strongly advises you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- Access to your online account on the Website is via Facebook or Google or Twitter or your e-mail which is password protected and this helps to secure your account information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure safety of your Personal Information, you are advised against sharing your user name and password with anyone.
9. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- The Website utilizes cookies and other tracking technologies including any proprietary or third party tracking services. A cookie is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about the Website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal and/or Non-Personal Information previously indicated by a Website user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, however, if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you shall have to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
10. Limitation of Liability
- OhReally.in is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, OhReally.in shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of OhReally.in and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of OhReally.in and which OhReally.in is not able to overcome.
11. Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
12. Our Advertising Partners
13. Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- Note that ohreally.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of all OhReally.in’s newsletters and other general e-mail marketing communications by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. OhReally.in respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, it shall take all adequate steps to remove you from such lists.
15. Changes to this Policy
OhReally.in reserves the right to update, change or modify this Policy at any time. The Policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
16. Grievance Officer
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Akshaya Vijayakumar,
Address: Railway Station Road, Tuticorin – 628001.
17. How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.